Cryo-EM Image Processing Tools
If there is a tool or a feature you need, please let us know.
- RELION 2D classification (3.1) - Calculate 2D class averages using RELION
- RELION 3D classification (3.1) - Perform 3D classification of single particles with 3D model using RELION
- RELION 3D initial model calculation (3.1) - Calculate initial 3D models using RELION
- RELION 3D refinement (3.1) - Iteratively refine 3D volume against single particles using RELION
- RELION 3D Multibody refinement (3.1) - Iteratively refine masked regions separately within a structure RELION
Automated assessment tools
- MicAssess (0.1) - Automatically assess micrograph quality with deep learning.
- cryoSPARC to STAR (csparc2star.py) (0.5) - Convert cryoSPARC file to STAR file for RELION using csparc2star.py from pyem software package
Validation and Analysis
- Efficiency (cryoEF) (1.1.1) - Calculate efficiency for 3D reconstruction to determine if Euler angle coverage is evenly distributed
- DeepEMhancer (0.13) - Non-linear post-processing of cryo-EM maps for local sharpening-like post-processing and automatic masking/denoising.
3D heterogeneity analysis
- cryoDRGN - Deep Reconstructing Generative Networks for cryo-EM heterogeneous reconstruction (0.2.1) - Perform structural analysis of 3D reconstructions using deep learning